Month: September 2009
Novell has released MonoTouch 1.0, what it claims is the industry’s first solution for developing applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch using the Microsoft .NET Framework, including C# and other .NET programming languages. Until now, developers primarily built iPhone
applications using C and Objective-C. With MonoTouch, the creativity of millions of .NET developers worldwide can be unleashed to build a vast array of iPhone applications.
Developed by the Mono Project, an open source initiative sponsored by Novell, MonoTouch simplifies iPhone development by letting developers utilize code and libraries written for the .NET development framework and programming languages such as C#.
MonoTouch is an SDK that contains a suite of compilers, libraries, and tools for integrating with Apple’s iPhone SDK. Microsoft .NET base class libraries are included, along with managed
libraries for taking advantage of native iPhone APIs. Also included is a cross-compiler that can be used for turning .NET executable files and libraries directly into native applications for distribution on the Apple Apps* Store or for deployment to enterprise iPhone users. In addition, Xcode integration enables application developers to test on the device or in Apple’s iPhone Simulator and ship applications to the Apple Apps Store for distribution.
“The vast majority of Windows-centric developers, ISVs and IT organizations have chosen the C# language and .NET for development,” said Miguel de Icaza, Mono project founder and Developer Platform vice president at Novell. “As such we have seen tremendous demand for tools to build .NET-based iPhone applications. We developed MonoTouch in response to this demand, giving both individual developers and businesses a solution that breaks down the barriers to iPhone application development.”
MonoTouch Personal and Enterprise Editions are available now through shop.novell.com. MonoTouch Enterprise Edition is available for $999 per developer for a one-year subscription, which includes maintenance and updates. A five-developer Enterprise license supports five concurrent developers and is available for US $3,999 per year. For individuals only building applications for the Apple Apps Store, MonoTouch Personal Edition is available for $399 per developer for a one-year subscription.
Adobe has announced Adobe Flash Platform Services for Distribution, a service that lets advertisers and content publishers promote, measure, and monetize applications across social networks, desktops and mobile devices. Adobe Flash Platform Services are online, hosted services that let developers to add innovative capabilities Web applications with a predictable, cost efficient deployment model. Developers, advertisers and publishers are now using Adobe Flash Platform Services to make Web applications sharable, social, and collaborative.
Adobe is partnering with Gigya to provide advertisers, publishers and game makers with a comprehensive distribution solution. The solution includes a unified management tool to effectively promote, measure and monetize Web applications and game:
- Viral distribution by making applications sharable. Flash and other Web applications can be distributed to most Web, desktop and mobile platforms.
- Mobile applications distribution. Web applications built with Flash Platform tools as well as applications created with other technologies can be distributed to multiple mobile platforms. Users wishing to install a sharable application on a mobile device will receive a SMS message on that device with a link to the application. Users then click the link and the Distribution service detects the device and delivers the version of the application that is developed and optimized for that specific device. For information on supported mobile platforms, visitwww.adobe.com/devnet/flashplatform/services/distribution/destinations.html.
- Assuring installs through paid promotion. Application distribution can be accelerated through paid promotion. Adobe is partnering with Gigya to provide the free and paid methods of Web application distribution.
- Measuring success and optimizing applications through tracking. Comprehensive traditional and social media analytics are available through the Distribution Manager. This application, built using Adobe AIR software, is to promote applications, and measure distribution and customer usage.
- Monetization through cross-promotion. Publishers and developers can generate revenue through cross-promotion of other Web applications. When users click to download an application, this feature enables publishers and developers to offer another Web application to the user.
The Adobe Flash Platform is a system of integrated tools, frameworks, clients, servers and services for the development of Web applications, content and video that run consistently across operating systems and devices.
This was a live broadcast by ARY News Sunday 13 th Sepetember 2009. It shows how these Charities are stealing money from you and me and where do these funds go. Just watch the video carefully and see it all for yourself. This is a charity run by MQM. Amazing live broadcast.
Hope that everything is going good …
Today I’m going to tell some basics requirement to start your BlackBerry application development. Today you will build your system with all necessary tools and will be ready to write your first program for blackberry … don’t think about hello world … we will use some other name
Read the rest of this entry »
hope everything is going good ….. this is 2nd day of eid and I’m building my system after switching back to Windows XP from Windows Vista Home Premium … thanks Allah my notebook is now running smoothly … right now I’m running FF with 5,6 tabs open, pc suite for nokia and MS office application and my system is at 409MB memory usage,in vista when i start my system it jump over 900 and takes 3,4 min to start properly …. don’t know it was kind of virus of something else but vista really sucked my system… .. i feel sorry to my notebook for running vista more then a year … I’m really sorry;
this is one really nice . Just copy and paste this code … into your web browser … as you are on one page … you can do this to any site … it is so funny …
where my webpage is going …
ooook guys … break time end .. me going back to work .. c ya