Month: May 2010
Hope everything is going good at your end …
Today I’m going to start new series of my tutorial. This is related to Android application development. Here I will try to explain about androidplatform, its core constitutes and development of some simple applications for android based smartphones. In whole story, I will cover following areas.
- Android basics
- Setting your system for android
- Core concepts of an android application
- Developing your first android application
- Running/debugging your application
- Packaging of your application in apk format
- Zipalign and signing your application
- 2D/3D games development
Hope you will learn more new things with these tutorials and help me out via your comments and critics to improve them …
Welcome to android world …
Have a nice day ..
It’s official: Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference will start on Monday, June 7 at 10:00 a.m with a keynote address by Apple’s CEO, Steve Jobs.
Although Apple has lately leaked far more information than usual, most notoriously with the double leak of the next iPhone prototype and an iPod Touch with a camera, the anticipation levels for this year’s WWDC are as big as ever.
Besides the next iPhone, big sales figures for the iPad and some jabs at Android, we can probably expect a surprise or two. When asked by a concerned fan whether Apple has some good announcements prepared for the WWDC, Steve Jobs promised him he “won’t be disappointed.” That’s all we ask, really.
The conference runs from June 7 to June 11, providing advanced content for developers across five key technology tracks: Application Frameworks, Internet & Web, Graphics & Media, Developer Tools and Core OS. Apple engineers will deliver more than 100 solutions-oriented technical sessions and labs to developers in attendance.
Last night i was working on a project of C# and required some color schemes for row color of a grid, and first time i got familiarity with System.Drawing namespace. Its simply amazing …. really solved my many problems in just playing mode. First i use its colors and thought should share with you people. Some others features will discuss some other time..
Hear are the color codes are taken from the HTML specifications, whose names correspond to the names given for the .KnownColor attributes. For example, to get one of these color schemes, you would write
Color c = Color.FromKnownColor(KnownColor.colorname)
where colorname is from the table below. The values are also supplied; so you could use the FromArgb method to create the color. The following two lines produce the same color:
Color c1 = Color.FromArgb(32,178,170); Color c2 = Color.FromKnownColor(KnownColor.LightSeaGreen);
In the table, I have assigned the exact color values given. The rendering you actually see will depend upon whether or not your browser honors 24-bit color requests (some browsers will map colors to the “nearest Web palette color”), the adjustments to your monitor, and the corrections your video card applies.
Java/J2EE Job Interview Companion is book having 400+ Java/J2EE Interview questions with clear and concise answers for: job seekers (junior/senior developers, architects, team/technical leads), promotion seekers, pro-activelearners and interviewers. Free download Lulu top 100 best seller. Increase your earning potential by learning, applying and succeeding. Learn the fundamentals relating to Java/J2EE in an easy to understand questions and answers approach. Covers 400+ popular interview Q&A with lots of diagrams, examples, code snippets, cross referencing and comparisons. This is not only an interview guide but also a quick reference guide, a refresher material and a roadmap covering a wide range of Java/J2EE related topics.
In a glance
- In its own ethics this is a very unique book.
- Though there are tons of internet sites listing the j2ee interview questions, the author of this book has taken great effort and care to list the questions and answers.
- The book leaves no topics un-turned. Gives very clear and short explanations for every topic and questions and goes through in-detail if needed.
- The answers were followed by neat images if necessary, which many other site/book doesn’t.
- This book will certainly help both the interview host and attendee.
- I liked the chapters related to Design patterns, WebSerivces and Testing, which you may not find other books/sites.
- Very well organized for quick interview preparation as well.
- The advantages and disadvantages of each piece of j2ee are discussed.
- Section 3 of this book “how would you go about…” is very well written and each question were the real ones that you will come across in technical interview.
- Reading this book will sure give you confidence for answering the questions that were not covered in this book for brevity reasons.
- A best bet for preparing j2ee technical interview and its worth buying.
Get knowledge and spread …
Have a nice day
Read in the name of your Lord Who created. He created man from a clot.
Read and your Lord is Most Honorable.
Who taught (to write) with the pen. Taught man what he knew not.
Indeed it is Allah’s utmost blessing that we are among the best creation of this universe, and even more, we are among those who knows read and write. We are among the civilized population of this world. We learn new things every day and experience different aspects of life daily. As a part of this community, it is now our foremost duty to share and spread the knowledge we have.
Last time when i checked my blog, it was around 9,894 visitors …. i think on Monday, 2 days back … it has now jumped over 10, 100 .. wao … I’m really happy to see 5 digit there 🙂 I really thank to all my friends and all those who visited every post i published and shared those contents with their friends.
I want to share some info regarding my web corner. From the day when i started
- I published76 different posts in 18 different categories and sub categories.
- There are 238 tags associates with those posts.
- I got 167 comments on my posts. (too much few 😦 friends … wake up … its time to speak 🙂 com’ooonnn )
- The post that has most number of hits is 2nd part of black berry application development tutorial. It got 1600+ visitors.
- Right now the counter is showing me 10,111 visitors so for. The graph of weekly and monthly hits are as follow
Post count per month was as follow
- May 2010 (1)
- April 2010 (5)
- March 2010 (1)
- February 2010 (8)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (5)
- November 2009 (6)
- October 2009 (34)
- September 2009 (10)
- August 2009 (1)
In the end i would like to thank again all those people who gave their valuable comments to my every word i share and encourage my efforts. I hope you will continue this in future too and will make me to write more useful stuff to share knowledge and info that Allah give us …
Have a nice day.