- Web application for Inventory Management System
- Circuit Solver: AI project using JOONE1, to solve circuit equations.
- System automation for Fazal Din Pharma Plus.
- A SDLC for MCB Car 4 U, a. department of MCB for Vehicle leasing.
- Microprocessor simulation, internal functioning of ALU and CU
Working as Team Lead in AOS (pvt) Ltd Lahore Pakistan.
- working as software developer and team lead for automation project of Lahore Development Authority (LDA) to computerize records of all properties in Lahore plus system automation of LDA internal business scenarios.
Managing a team of freelancers as IA Interactive Solutions to provide software solutions and business consultancy for both local and foreign clients.
Worked as Software & Configuration Engineer in simgaTec Solutions, Lahore Pakistan
- worked as software developer for the project of CHMack.
- worked as software developer for the product of LandSlide™ (www.landslide.com). Core responsibilities include development of various modules/releases using above mentioned tool/technologies.
- worked on project ProvenPath (www.provenpath.com). Core responsibilities include business logic implementation and reporting using Adobe Flex and action script.
- I was responsible to manage and synchronize code repositories for different releases/projects using CVS and SVN servers.
Provide software solutions for different local and foreign clients as freelance developer for both web and desktop applications.
Coaching experience of B.Sc, F.Sc and matriculation level students.
- Served as Event Executive in National Informational Technology Literacy Program (NITLP), initiated by PUCIT, with coordination of Govt. of Punjab and PITB.
- Served as senior webmaster, to establish ACM student chapter in PUCIT.
- Wining an inter-college quiz competition held by Computer Society, PUCIT.
- Served as teacher assistant for subject of Software Engineering, for B.Sc students, for the period of one year, in PUCIT.
- Participate as organizer in FOSSAC2, served as projector of Urdu Localization Project of ubuntu ™ Linux, by PUCIT.
- Ex-Member of PUCIT Computer Society, served as anchor-person & coordinator to organized different events e.g. programming, quiz etc.
- Participate in ubuntu ™ Linux training course, held by PUCIT.
- Worked as organizer in different office events.